domingo, 24 de agosto de 2008

T.I. Not Impressed With ?Swagger? Leak, Reveals Paper Trail Features

T.I. today (August 23) expressed his disappointment with the leak of a single from his upcoming album Paper Trail. The single in question is the track titled ?Swagger Like Us? which features appearances from Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Kanye West. The track leaked onto the net yesterday (August 22). ?That's some bullsh--,? T.I. told MTV. The Atlanta bred rapper had planned to release single in a bigger fashion later in the year. ?Don't ruin the event,? he lamented. ?Wait till the cake comes out the kitchen before you eat it. That's like a kid who sees his toys before Christmas; it takes away from me and I think it takes away from the fans as well. When it's time, I'mma give it to you. They leaked my record with me and The-Dream ["Like I Do"] too. Leakage is never a problem I have had. I'm not used to it.? Despite the leaks, T.I. remains positive. The rapper took time out to reveal that ?Swagger Like Us? was produced by Kanye West and will also appearing on Jay-Z?s upcoming album Blueprint 3. [Listen to ?Swagger Like Us?] The rapper also revealed Usher, B.O.B., Rihanna and Justin Timberlake will be among the features on Paper Trail which hits shelves on September 30th.

No hay comentarios: